CDL Driver Resource Guide

Frequently Asked Questions

Any driver that wants to request a copy of their driving record can do so in a couple different ways:

Option 1:  Visit HireRight and request a copy of your background reports which are maintained by hire right.

Option 2:  Contact the state where your license is out of and request a copy directly from the states DMV.

If you are a driver and you are looking to dispute false information that has been reported on your PSP report then you may be able to do so by visiting.