Trucking Jobs Available At Atlas Van Lines
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Atlas Van Lines:
- Company Drivers
- Owner operators
- Commercial Truckload
- LTL/Special Products
- Shuttle Fleet
- Household division
- Lease purchase
Atlas Van Lines Pay Scale
- Company Drivers: $.37 per mile for all dispatched miles
- Owner operators:
- Commercial Truckload: $1. 34 per mile (average in this division)
- LTL/Special Products: $1. 58 per mile (average in this division). Currently, the average is above $1. 58 per all dispatched miles (loaded or empty).
- Shuttle Fleet: $1.19 per mile (average)
- Household Division: above-average pay as per miles and experience
- Lease purchase: Weekly payments are from $300 – $695 per week, depending on the year, make and model.
Additional Perks for drivers working at Atlas Van Lines
- Mileage Bonus
- Detention Pay
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and long-term disability.
- Time Off: Vacation Pay (3 wks.), Holidays (8 days), Personal Days (2), and Sick Leave.
- Retirement Plan: matches up to 6% of 401K contributions.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Free PrePass
- Free Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- Direct Deposit (biweekly)
- No Cost Year Round Rider Program (18yrs or older)
- Fuel Surcharge
- Fuel Discount
- Toll Allowance
- Open pet policy
Atlas Van Lines Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience
- No DUIs in the past 2 years
- No felonies or incarcerations in the past 7 years
- Pass physical and drug test requirements
Atlas Van Lines Hiring Areas
Atlas Van Lines hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Atlas Van Lines Equipment
The huge fleet of Atlas Van Equipment includes 2,140 tractors and 3,922 trailers of Freightliner, Kenworth, Volvo and Peterbilt.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Atlas Van Lines Orientation Process
The 3 days’ orientation is paid and can be extended as per level of experience. The meals, lodging, transportation and miles are paid during orientation.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.