Trucking Jobs Available At Averitt Express
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Averitt Express:
- Regional Flatbed
- Regional Truckload
- Dedicated / Supply Chain
- Dedicated Flex
Averitt Express Pay Scale
- Regional Flatbed: 1-year experience starts @ $.43 per mile (top-out in 18 months)
- Regional Truckload: Starting pay: 40 cents per mile. 43.5 cents per mile for Franklin Park, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Columbus, Springfield and Clevelend, and 46 cents per mile for Winchester, Fishersville, Mechanicsburg, Milwaukee, Kalamazoo, Burbank and Morton
- Dedicated / Supply Chain: There is competitive hourly and mileage pay with some positions paying over $1250 weekly.
- Dedicated Flex: Start pay is .41 cpm. Miles will vary by which account driver is driving for that week; will be steady and consistent
- City: competitive industry hourly pay is provided, based on experience and location, usually starting from $0.38 per mile
- Shuttle: Starting pay: 40 cents per mile. Drivers receive gate-to-gate mileage and delay pay
*Refresher Training Program (Regional & Dedicated/Supply Chain Drivers Only)
If you have only 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience and it was 4-5 years ago, this program will provide you a minimum of 1 week of paid training at $600 per week for Regional drivers and $500-$600 for Dedicated/Supply Chain drivers. After successfully completing the course, Regional drivers will earn starting pay of 40-46 cpm depending on location.
Additional Perks for drivers working at Averitt Express
- Multi-leveled medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Prescription coverage and programs
- Paid vacations and holidays. (Holiday pay begins after 90 days of service)
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) retirement options
- Company-paid life and disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hearing care benefits. Associates and dependents are provided coverage
- Family and personal counseling
- Smoking cessation programs
- Wellness programs
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, and more)
- Credit Union options
- Load securement fees paid on every load
- Breakdown pay
- Layover pay
- Driver referral reward bonuses
- Top out pay
- Rider policy
Averitt Express Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Experienced drivers need 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years
- Need more experience? Training & supplemental training opportunities available
- Must have Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- Clean driving record
- Must meet all qualifications outlined in our truck driver application
Averitt Express Hiring Areas
Averitt Express hires drivers out of following states:
AL / AR / GA / IL / IN / KY / LA / MD / MI / MS / MO / NC / OH / OK / PA / SC / TN / TX / VA / WV / WI
Averitt Express Equipment
The fleet of Averitt Express consists of t 4,100 tractors and 12,250 trailers of Volvo, Freightliner and International models.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Averitt Express Orientation Process
Orientation is held at Averitt’s corporate campus in Cookeville, Tenn. In 3-4-day orientation stay, lodging and meals are provided to drivers.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.