Trucking Jobs Available At Boyd Bros.
Boyd Bros. Transportation offers many opportunities for anyone looking to begin their career in the truck driving industry. Whether you are looking for a driving job or feel more comfortable working in logistics or truck maintenance, they’ve got you covered. Here’s a full listing of the variety of jobs that they offer. This list can also be found on their website:
- Solo Truck Drivers
- Student drivers
- Information Systems
Pay Scale For Boyd Bros. Truck Drivers
- Solo Drivers – $.54 cents per mile on average
- Company Drivers – Up to $.56 cents per mile on average
- Trainers can earn an addition $.04 – $.06 cents additional per mile
Sign–on bonuses are also available and are as follows:
Recent Flatbed Experienced Drivers:
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus for drivers living in all of Boyd’s hiring area with at least 6 months flatbed experience in the last 2 years.
- $500 following 1st load – And then $500 in 3 months, $500 in 6 months, $500 in 9 months and $500 in 12 mos.
- $1,250 following the end 2nd year and $1,250 following end of 3rd year
Other bonuses available for those with no recent or non- flatbed experience:
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus for all Northern and Midwest Drivers
$500 following 1st load and then $500 in 6 months and another $ 500 in 1 year
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus for all Southern Drivers
$250 following 1st load and then $250 in 6 months and another $500 in 1 year
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus for all students
$250 following 1st solo load and then $250 in 6 months, $250 in 1 year and $250 in 18 months
Boyd Bros. Transportation is a company that cares about their employees and their families and the company offers several benefits and additional perks to keep them healthy, happy and productive:
- Paid Orientation
- Rx Plan
- Road2Health Wellness Program
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Per-diem pay
- Detention and Stop-off pay
- 24/7 maintenance desk
- Flying J / ComData fuel card
- Sign-on bonuses for experienced flatbed drivers
- 24-36 hours of weekly hometime
- Ride along passengers allowed
- Lease Purchase Program Available
Minimum Hiring Qualifications For Boyd Bros. Drivers
- Class A CDL
- At least 23 years old
- Must have at least 3 months OTR experience or be a recent CDL school graduate
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No felony convictions within last 5 years
Hiring Area For Boyd Bros.
Boyd Bros. Transportation hires in most of the eastern two-thirds of the United States. This area includes the following states:
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
Equipment Used At Boyd Bros.
Boyd Bros. Transportation currently have 1,050 conventional tractors and 1,670 48-foot flatbed trailers that are 8’6” wide and can carry a max payload of 49,500 pounds.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.