Covenant Transport Trucking Jobs
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources Covenant Transport offers the following truck driving jobs.
- Experienced drivers
- Recent CDL Graduates
- Owner operator/lease purchase
Covenant Transport Pay Scale
- Experienced drivers: 52-56¢ PER MILE
- Recent CDL Graduates: First 35 days: $450/$525 per week, Next 90 days: 42 CPM, Next 240 days: 52 CPM (with $850) and after one year: 52 CPM (with $1000 minimum).
- Owner operator/lease purchase: $.96 CPM base for non-Hazmat endorsed teams, and 1.03 cpm on all miles if having Hazmat endorsement
Additional Perks for drivers working at Covenant Transport
- Up to $1000 minimum guaranteed pay
- Paid HAZMAT endorsement
- Higher pay for HAZMAT certified drivers
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan
- Maternity leave
- Paid vacations
- Up to $12,000 per year Equity Bonus
- Consistent year-round expedited freight
- 80% drop and hook
- FSC paid on all Miles
- Safety bonuses
- Base plates and permits
- $15,000 Tuition Bonus
Covenant Transport Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Class A CDL
- SSC or other identification card
- Not less than 21 years of age
- Good work history
- Must be US citizen or be an Alien with Authorization for employment granted by the US immigration and Naturalization Service
- Meet FMCSA regulations for driving a tractor-trailer
- Obtain hazmat endorsement within six months of hire
- Pass a mandatory drug screen
- No more than two (2) preventable accidents in a motor vehicle in the last 3 years.
- No Serious violations in a Commercial Motor Vehicle in last 12 months
- No suspension in last 3 years
- No speeding citations of 15 mph or above in the last 12 months
Covenant Transport Hiring Areas
Covenant Transport hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Covenant Transport Equipment
Tractor models include 2018 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution trucks with the average tractor age of less than 18 months. In addition, Covenant Transport claims that all trailers are well-maintained, clean, and safe.
Covenant Transport Orientation Process
Free transportation, lodging and meals are provided during 3-4 week orientation. Orientation can also get drivers on the road to earning more money for their miles. There are three convenient locations for starting the essential training needed get on the road as quickly as possible: Pomona, CA, Chattanooga, TN and Hutchins, TX.