CR England Jobs
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, the following truck driving jobs are offered by CR England:
- Solo Truck Drivers
- Team Truck Drivers
- Intermodal Drivers
- Dedicated Positions
- Regional Truck Drivers
- OTR Truck Driving Jobs
- Driver Trainers and Mentors
- CDL School Instructors
- Local Truck Driving Jobs
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Student drivers
- Experienced/Inexperienced drivers
CR England Pay Scale
It is challenging to find out what exactly CR England drivers are paid since their website does to openly provide such information. You may need to call CR England and speak to a recruiter to find out exactly what you can make. CR England does provide information about their independent contractor payscale which is provided in the table below. These pay rates are based on 2009 data so it is safe to say that it might be outdated.
Settlement is weekly and a fuel (charge) card is provided.
Complete Load Length Cents Per Mile
<100 Miles $1.53
101 – 200 Miles $1.28
201 – 300 Miles $1.13
301 – 400 Miles $1.03
401 – 500 Miles $0.95
501+ Miles $0.90
Empty/Deadhead Miles $0.80
After two stops, they pay $25 for the third stop, $30 for the fourth and $35 per stop starting with the fifth. They also pay approved loading/off-loading, lumper fees and detention.
Additional Perks for drivers working at CR England
- Health/Life Insurance
- Pay Per Mile & Bonuses
- Training available
- Dedicated & Regional lanes for experienced drivers
- Liberal Family Rider Policy
- Paid vacations
- Safety and Fuel Saving Bonus Programs
- Consistent Home Time
- Great Performance-Based Pay Program
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid training and orientation
CR England Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Those 23 years old and younger need to have a clean driving record.
- Have a satisfactory employment record.
- Complete all portions of the driver application, including: Three years of employment history.
- Pass a mandatory drug screen.
- No reckless driving charges or license suspension
- No DUIs in the last seven years, no more than 2 in lifetime.
- Not more than three moving violations in the past three years.
CR England Hiring Areas
CR England typically hires drivers nationwide in all states except for North Dakota, South Dakota, Florida and Montana.
CR England Equipment
C.R. England has a varied fleet, using a mix of Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, Western Star, and Mack trucks.
western star trucks
CR England Orientation Process
Transportation and lodging is typically provided for new CR England drivers.