Trucking Jobs Available At CRST Expedited
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by CRST Expedited:
- OTR (solo)
- Team drivers
- Owner operator/lease
CRST Expedited Pay Scale
- OTR (Solo): Average Weekly Pay: $1,000 weekly
- Team Drivers: Starting pay is 33cpm
Additional Perks for drivers working at CRST Expedited
- A sign-on bonus
- $100 fee for your Hazmat application
- Upfront pay for transportation to orientation, physical and drug screening
- Up to $500 bonus when CRST hires someone you referred while employed
- Pay for miles whether your truck is loaded or empty
- Twice-a-week paydays
- Medical coverage from Day One
- Blue Shield PPO, including dental and vision
- 401k retirement plan after 90 days
- Accident and disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Free life insurance
- Per diem tax benefit
- Internet payroll access
CRST Expedited Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Pass a DMV/D.O.T. (Dept of Transportation) physical and a pre-employment drug screen.
- good driving record
- Licensed in the United States for a minimum of 2 years out of the last 3 YEARS.
- No DUI, DWI, or open container violations in the last 5 yearS
- No more than 1 DUI in the last 15 years
- No more than 2 DUI’s in your lifetime.
- Criminal convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis
CRST Expedited Hiring Areas
CRST Expedited hires drivers out of the 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
The company uses not more than 18 months old trucks and trailers of Freighliner and Kenworth. The entire fleet is GPS –enabled and equipped with EDI technology.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
The training will last from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the driver’s experience. That will be followed by a 4 day orientation session at a CRST terminal and a minimum of 28 days and 14,000 miles with a company trainer. Lodging and meals are paid during orientation.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.