Trucking Jobs Available At Dart Transit
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Dart Transit:
- Solo drivers (Experienced & Inexperienced)
- Lease purchase
Dart Transit Pay Scale
- Experienced Drivers: start at $.40 per mile
- Weekly pay (Average)- New Drivers: $1,100 weekly
- Solo drivers (6 months experience) : starts at 40 cpm
Additional Perks for drivers working at Dart Transit
- Medical and Hospitalization Insurance
- Life Insurance ($10,000 group term)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dental Insurance (single and family options)
- paid holidays per year
- 401k program
- Referral program
- Fuel Bonus: $0.03/mile monthly fuel bonus based on idle time & out-of-route miles.
- Paid vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
Dart Transit Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- 21 Years of Age
- Have at least 6 months OTR experience with 53′ dry van.
- No more than 5 jobs in the last 2 years
- MVR needs to be generally acceptable
- Every applicant is assessed on a case-by-case basis
Dart Transit Hiring Areas
Dart Transit hires drivers out of the following states:
Alabama,Arkansas,Florida,Georgia,Illinois,Indiana,Iowa,Kansas,Kentucky,Louisiana,Maryland,Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
Dart Transit Equipment
Specific models are the Peterbilt 579 and Freightliner Cascadia Evolution. All trucks are equipped with an APU and inverters. Models vary between Carrier and Thermoking.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Dart Transit Orientation Process
The 3-day orientation covers everything about being a successful Dart truck driver. Lodging, meals and transportation are paid.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.