Trucking Jobs Available At Decker Truck Line
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Decker Truck Line:
- Solo drivers
- Team drivers
- Lease purchase
- Regional reefer driving
- Regional flatbed driving
- Fort dodge short haul
Decker Truck Line Pay Scale
- Solo drivers: Starting pay: 35 cpm
- Team drivers: starting pay: 42 cpm
- Midwest Reefer: starting pay: $.40 – $.42 per mile – includes $.08 per mile per diem
- Western Reefer: starting pay: $.35 – $.37 per mile – includes $.08 per mile per diem.
- Midwest Flatbed: starting pay: $.43 – $.45 per mile – includes $.08 per mile per diem.
- Southern Flatbed: starting pay: $.43 – $.45 per mile – includes $.08 per mile per diem.
- Fort Dodge short haul: starting pay: $.41 per mile – no per diem.
- Lease purchase: base pay is $1.00 per mile for all miles
- Lease purchase flatbed: base pay is $1.05 per mile for all miles
Additional Perks for drivers working at Decker Truck Line
- Disability Insurance (short term and long term)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flex Benefits Plan
- Life Insurance
- Transportation and lodging for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls and scales
- Rider program
- Weekly payroll and direct deposit
- TripPak Express
- Paid Vacations
- Fuel surcharge
Decker Truck Line Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- valid CDL in the state of residence
- No DWI violations in the past 3 years
- No Serious Moving Violations in the past 3 years
- No Preventable, DOT-recordable accidents in the past three years
- Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable of OTR tractor-trailer driving experience or 100,000+ miles of experience
- No more than two moving violations in the past twelve months
- No Drug or Alcohol Violations in the past three years (per 49 CFR Part 40)
Decker Truck Line Hiring Areas
Decker Truck Line hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Decker Truck Line Equipment
The huge fleet of the company consists of 745 trucks, and over 1000 trailers, made by Peterbilt, Freightliner and Volvo. The entire fleet is equipped APUs.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
The 3 day orientation is based on a post job-offer physical and drug screen and on-road training, with paid lodging, transportation and meals.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.