Trucking Jobs Available At Estes Express Lines
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Estes Express Lines:
- Solo drivers
- Team drivers
Estes Express Lines Pay Scale
- P&D drivers- Hourly: $16.94 – $28.03 per hour (based on experience and miles)
Additional Perks for drivers working at Estes Express Lines
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Insurance Coverage Including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability and AD&D
- Tax-Free Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Credit Union
- College Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Company Chaplains
- Health Savings Account
Estes Express Lines Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- All Class A Estes drivers must be 21 or older and have:
- A valid Class A CDL
- An acceptable driving record
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Doubles/Triples Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
- A minimum of 1 year of experience
Estes Express Lines Hiring Areas
Estes Express Lines hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Estes Express Lines Equipment
The company has more than 6000 tractors and 24600 trailers, all equipped with APUs. The vehicles are of various models including:
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Estes Express Lines Orientation Process
The 2-3 days paid orientation is based on DOT tests and in-house and vendor-based technical workshops. In addition, on road training is included. Meals are also provided.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.