Trucking Jobs Available At Florilli Transportation
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Florilli Transportation:
Florilli Transportation Pay Scale
- OTR drivers: Starting Pay is 0.40 cents/mile
- Team Drivers: Starting pat is 44 cents/mile + 2 cpm safety bonus
Additional Perks for drivers working at Florilli Transportation
- + $.02 cent monthly Safety/Performance Bonus
- Automatic “1/2” cent mile increase every 6 months to a maximum of .46 cents
- 99% NO TOUCH
- $15 Drop/Pick Pay after First/Last
- Layover Pay – $75 per day
- Detention Pay – $12 per hour (after 2 hours of waiting following p/u and/or delivery appt.)
- Payroll made available every Friday at 3:00 p.m.
- Trips scanned in by noon Monday (Central Time) pay that Friday
- $1,000 paid for a hired referral immediately after the driver delivers the first load
- Kaiser Medical Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation.
Florilli Transportation Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Class A CDL
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 12 months recent OTR
- Maximum 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Maximum 2 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No Drug Related Violations
- Alcohol Related Violations must be 5 years old, then at company discretion
- Good MVR
- no more than 3 tickets in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 minor Non DOT accidents in the past 3 years
- No DUI / DWI’s in the past 3 years
Florilli Transportation Hiring Areas
Florilli Transportation hires drivers out of the following states:
Atlanta, GA area, Dallas, TX area, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Arkansas areas, Alabama areas and Tennessee areas.
Florilli Transportation Equipment
The company has a 224 trucks and 300 reefer trailers fleet, consisting of 2017 Peterbilt 579’s, 2016 Freightliner Cascadia’s, 2013 Peterbilt 386’s, 2013 International ProStar’s and 53′ Reefer Trailers (air ride) models.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Florilli Transportation Orientation Process
The orientation is based on 2-3 days or more, based on driver’s experience and expertise. Drivers get $125/day as orientation pay, with paid lodging, transportation and meals.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.