Heartland Express Trucking Jobs
The majority of Heartland Express’s fleet is made up of OTR truckload and regional truckload transportation services. By researching Heartland Express’s website and doing some basic research online we have determined that Heartland Express can offer the following types of truck driving jobs.
- Over the road (OTR) driving jobs
- Regional driving jobs
- Short haul driving jobs
- Dedicated driving jobs
- Local driving jobs
- Owner operators driving jobs
- Team driving jobs
- Temperature control driving jobs
- Heavy haul driving jobs
- Refresher driving jobs
Heartland Express Pay scale
- Over the road (OTR) & Regional Jobs Earn up to $0.50½ per mile depending on driving experience, and up to $0.54½ per mile in the Green Zone (Northeast Region of the US).
- Short haul (fixed income) driving positions are available. These drivers are paid a set amount each week regardless of how many miles are driven. Earn up to a weekly rate of $1,100 per week depending on location!
- Owner operators jobs offering up to $0.95 per mile plus fuel stabilization, paid licensing, paid base plates, paid cargo insurance, and more.
- Team Jobs Earn up to $0.58 per mile depending on driving experience, and up to $0.62 per mile in the Green Zone (Northeast Region of the US).
Additional perks for drivers working at Heartland Express
Safety Bonus $.01-$.03
Annual Pay Increase for the Next 10 Years
Detention Pay after 1 Hour at a Customer
Short Haul Pay $20 for 0-50 Miles, $15 for 51-100 Miles
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Vacation Grows with Experience
Heartland Express Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Class A CDL
- Good driving record
- Good work history
Heartland Express Hiring Area
Company running and hiring in all 48 states.
Heartland Express Equipment
Heartland Express has a variety of new model tractors in their fleet including Freight-liners, International’s, and Kenworth tractors.
Heartland Express Orientation Process
- 3 days orientation including bus ride, hotel, free breakfast and lunch. Complete paper work. After day three they issue a fuel card, and truck, and are given a fleet manager that dispatches your first load.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.