KLLM Transport Services Jobs
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by KLLM:
- Student Driver
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase Driver
- Rail Driver
- Class A Instructor
- Driver Recruiter
KLLM Transport Services Pay Scale
- OTR (Solo): Starting pay is $.34/mile.
- OTR (Team): Base pay in between $.38/mile and $.51/mile as per experience.
- OTR (Trainers): Starting pay is $.34/mile.
- Regional-Southeast (Home Weekly): Starting pay is $.34/mile.
- Regional-Midwest (Home weekly): Base pay in between $.45/mile and $.41/mile as per experience.
- Regional-Western (Home every 10 days): Starting pay is $.34/mile.
- Student Graduate: While in training, pay is $73.57 per day or $514.99 per week if student is on a truck for all seven days that week. After upgrade, base pay is $.34/mile.
- Independent Contractors (OTR): Base pay as per miles; staring from $0.90/ mile
- Independent Contractors (Regional-Southeast): Base pay as per miles; staring from $0.90/ mile
- Independent Contractors (Regional-Midwest): Base pay as per miles; staring from $0.92/ mile
Additional Perks for drivers working at KLLM Transport Services
- Drop pay
- Layover pay
- Detention pay
- Paid orientation
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Fuel surcharge paid
- Plates, permits and tolls
- Passenger/rider program
- Paid liability & cargo insurance
- $3500 sign on bonus
KLLM Transport Services Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Minimum Age: 21 yrs
- Required OTR Experience is 3 month(s).
- Drivers need CDL A.
- CDL Endorsement(s) Needed: Hazmat
- Allowed 3tickets in the last 3 years.
- Allowed 3accidents in the last 3 years.
- drivers with a DUI over 5 years will be preferred
KLLM Transport Services Hiring Areas
KLLM Transport hires drivers out of the following states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
KLLM Transport Services Equipment
KLLM operates about 1150 company-owned tractors, 400 Independent Contractor tractors (Freightliner, Peterbilt & Kenworth) and 2400 refrigerated trailer. The entire fleet is equipped with EDI technology.
KLLM Transport Services Orientation Process
- The orientation is based on several days, typically 2-3 weeks, filled with paperwork, videos, log training and the like. Meals & lodging are paid.Terminals include Atlanta, GA, Portage, IN, Fontana, CA, Jackson, MS, Laredo, TX, Terrell, TX and Metairie, LA.