Trucking Jobs Available At Koch Trucking
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Koch Trucking:
- Company drivers (OTR Van, Dedicated Van, Dedicated Marine Fleet, Dedicated Flatbed, Midwest Regional, East Regional and Local)
- Owner operators
- Lease purchase
Koch Trucking Pay Scale
- Company drivers: An average pay for a company driver is $55,000 or more per year. Plus, $.01cpm Fuel Incentive is paid monthly on all dispatched miles.
- Owner operators: Starting pay is $.95 per mile loaded or empty miles, without Hazmat. And $.96 per mile loaded or empty miles, with Hazmat.
- Lease purchase: Starting pay is $.65per mile loaded or empty miles, without Hazmat. And $.69 per mile loaded or empty miles, with Hazmat.
For Solo drivers: Koch Starting Pay is 36 cpm.
For Team drivers: Koch Starting Pay is 42 cpm.
In addition, drivers with 3 or less jobs in the last 3 years can start at $.42 per mile
Additional Perks for drivers working at Koch Trucking
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Disability Insurance: long & short term
- Retirement Plan — 401(k) plus company match
- Paid vacation
- Detention pay
- Hazmat pay
- Stop off pay
- Lay over pay
- Sign of bonuses
- Rider policy
- Fuel Incentive paid monthly on all dispatched miles
- Public Referral Bonus
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Orientation Completion Bonus
- Truck Driver Referral Contest
- Base plate paid
- All authorized Tolls, Scales, and Permits are paid
- Fuel Allowance for orientation travel
- 100% of Billed & Collected Fuel Surcharge paid to the contractor
- Fuel rebates paid from major fueling stations
- Parts at 10% over cost
- TripPak and in-cab scanners free of charge
Koch Trucking Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Be at least 21 years old
- Experienced Class A driver with more than one state driven
- Meet DOT requirements
- Pass a company physical, including substance screening
- Have a stable verifiable work history
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Be able to perform functions described in job description
- Be able to pass CRT Physical Evaluation
Koch Trucking Hiring Areas
Koch Trucking hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Koch Trucking Equipment
Koch Trucking has over 700 trucks on the road and 2000 trailers, consisting of late models of Volvo and International.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Koch Trucking Orientation Process
The 3 days orientation is conducted in Minneapolis. Meals, lodging and all travelling are paid by the company. After successful completion of orientation, the bonus is also paid, based on driver’s experience.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.