Trucking Jobs Available At RWI Transportation
RWI prides itself in the fact that we have been a 100% contractor-based company for over half a century. The jobs are offered under following categories:
- Owner operator (solo)
RWI Transportation Pay Scale
- Owner operator (solo): Starting pay up to 0.55 cpm, with 3000 miles per week guaranteed.
- Lease: Starting pay up to 0.62 cpm, with 5000 miles per week guaranteed.
Drivers can also earn $1,000 bonus for every 30,000 miles they run. RWI is also introducing tenure raises starting after driver’s first year.
Additional Perks for drivers working at RWI Transportation
- Direct deposit
- Choice of three health insurance plans
- Dental insurance plan
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Voluntary life insurance for the employees and their families
- mileage bonus
- sign-on bonus
- Monthly Safety Bonus
- Layover and Detention Pay
- Lease Purchase program options
- Operators save on average 44 cents per gallon on fuel through our negotiated discounts
- 100% Owner Operator Fleet
- Fuel Surcharge paid on loaded AND empty miles
- Paid on practical miles
- Discounted tax and bookkeeping services
RWI Transportation Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- At least 23 years old
- 1st & 2nd seat: minimum 1 year recent, verifiable OTR experience
- No recent DUI, DWI, or drug convictions
- No reckless/careless driving in last 3 years
- No excessive speeding violations in the last 3 years
- Must pass a DOT pre-lease physical and drug test
- Lease & owner/operators may establish their own legally required insurance coverage or participate in programs offered by RWI Transportation
RWI Transportation Hiring Areas
RWI Transportation hires drivers out of following states:
AZ, CA, GA, IN, KY, LA, MS, OH, PA, and TX.
RWI Transportation Equipment
The fleet of RWI Transportation consists of over 5000 tractors and 6500 trailers of Freightliner, Peterbilt , International, and Kenworth.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
RWI Transportation Orientation Process
The 3 days orientation is held in Wilder, every week. All expenses are paid by the company.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.