Trucking Jobs Available At Schneider
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Schneider:
- Part time
Schneider Pay Scale
Schneider pays truck drivers based on performance and rewards drivers who deliver the highest level of achievement. Exact pay rates vary by type of work and geography.
- OTR: Average 600 miles per haul, Earn up to $73,000 dollars a year,
- Team: 5,000-6,000 miles per week and over $70,000 per year
- Regional: $48,000 – $68,000 a year, depending on experience and location
- Dedicated: average up to 2,500 miles per week, $45,000 – $70,000 a year,
- Intermodal: Up to $80,000 a year, plus performance rewards
- Tanker: You will haul 2/3 non-hazardous loads, and earning up to $0.53 per mile, earn up to $79,500 per year
- Part time: Based on how many days and hours you choose to work
Recent driving school graduates will be eligible for tuition reimbursement up to $6,000, at the rate of $150 per month (nontaxable), after 30 days of employment with Schneider.
Additional Perks for drivers working at Schneider
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- Military leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passenger program
- Discounts program
- Advantage Club membership
- Detention and layover pay
- Per diem pay
Schneider Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Not less than 21 years of age
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Many positions will require or prefer Hazmat endorsement
- May require living near a terminal, or in a particular state, depending on position.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
- Some positions may require 3-6 months of experience.
- Team drivers may be required to provide their own partner
- Good employment history
- No drug or alcohol offenses within 5 years, 1 in the last 7 years, 2 in a lifetime.
Schneider Hiring Areas
Schneider hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
The company has a fleet of more than 9800 trucks and 49,000 trailers of Freightliner latest models. Few vehicles are of Peterbilt and Kenworth.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Schneider Orientation Process
New CDL holders and driving school graduates go through a three-week, consecutive-day trucking orientation process. They are paid for attending and completing the orientation sessions, but the amount may vary by driving opportunity. The length of orientation for experienced drivers depends on what kind of freight you’ll be hauling. Van Truckload driver orientation lasts four days, Intermodal five days and Tanker 12 days. Dedicated driver orientation length will depend on the dedicated account-specific requirements. All drivers will be paid for attending and completing the orientation sessions, but the amount may vary by driving opportunity
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.