Trucking Jobs Available At Southern Refrigerated Transport
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Southern Refrigerated Transport:
- Solo Drivers
- Team drivers
- Owner Operator/ Lease operator
- Solo Drivers: Starting pay: 29 cpm
- Team drivers: Starting Pay: 41 cpm
- Owner Operator/ Lease operator: 1,200-mile average hauls, $70k Yearly guaranteed pay
- Students: Paid instruction for recent grads is $450 per week salary to start.
Pay will increase to:
- $0.29 per mile without endorsements
- $0.30 per mile with hazmat endorsement
- $0.31 per mile with hazmat and tanker endorsements for every mile you drive
Note: SRT Guarantees Your Mileage Pay Monthly. General Pay rates are based upon your verifiable experience level:
0-5 months .28cpm
6-12 months .31cpm
1-2 years .32cpm
2-3 years .33cpm
3-4 years .34cpm
5 years + .365cpm
Additional Perks for drivers working at Southern Refrigerated Transport
- The drivers at the headquarters live with conveniences including showers for both men and women, plenty of washers and dryers, free WI-FI, a TV lounge, vending and snack areas, as well as quiet rooms that give SRT drivers their own place to relax.
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Paid tolls
- Paid lumpers
- Monthly Safety and Fuel Bonuses at 10-12 cpm for all miles in previous month.
- 01 cpm for all hazmat loads
- Detention pay
- Layover pay
- Multiple drop pay
- Optional per diem company
- Paid Prepass, tolls and permits
- Flex-Time- unlimited earned time off
- Pet policy
- Rider programs
- Paid vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Driver referral bonus
- Fuel surcharge updated weekly/paid weekly
- Stop pay
- Qualcomm is provided
- $1,000 referral for operators that lease to SRT
- Refer Fuel Paid
- Fuel and tire discounts available
Southern Refrigerated Transport Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Have a current Class A CDL License
- 4 months continuous experience in the last 3 yrs. maintaining a log book; drivers that don’t quite have 4 months can be enrolled in training
- At least 21 years of age
- Have a good driving record
- Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
- No DUI’s and DWI’s within the last 5 years. (Includes probation time)
- Misdemeanors/Felonies – Reviewed by Management (Nonviolent only)
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the last 2 years
- Must meet or exceed all federal, state, insurance and company policies, rules or regulations for qualification
- Must provide registration and 2290 form and complete 3 day orientation at Texarkana, AR (for owner operators, lease operators)
Southern Refrigerated Transport Hiring Areas
Southern Refrigerated Transport hires drivers out of following states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
General hiring area excludes Southern Florida.
Southern Refrigerated Transport Equipment
The fleet is based on over 1000 trucks and 1700 trailers of Freightliner and Kenworth, travelling all 48 states and Canada.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Southern Refrigerated Transport Orientation Process
The 3-day orientation takes place in Texarkana, and is based on drug test, physical, road test, training videos and introduction to team and equipment. Lodging, transportation and meals are paid.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.