Trucking Jobs Available At Stevens Transportation
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Stevens Transportation:
- Lease Operator
Stevens Transportation Pay Scale
Drivers are paid based on the number of miles driven. Stevens has the longest length of haul in the industry with routes across the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- OTR (Solo, Teams): 2 cents per mile loaded or empty. Longevity increases to .83 cents after 2 years. Additionally, you receive .02 cents per mile for temperature controlled loads. Currently, the company also pays 0.14 cents per mile for a fuel surcharge.
- Tanker: Pay ranges from $550.00 to $685.00 per week, plus standard .03 cents per mile.
After Training Pay:
- 0-6 months: 0.26/mile
- 6-9 months: 0.28/mile
- 9-12 months: 0.29/mile
Next 5 Years
- 1 year: 0.30/mile
- 2 years: 0.31/mile
- 3 years: 0.32/mile
- 4 years: 0.325/mile
- 5 years: 0.33/mile
Years 6 – 10
- 6 years: 0.335/mile
- 7 years: 0.345/mile
- 8 years: 0.355/mile
- 9 years: 0.365/mile
- 10 years: 0.375/mile
Additional Perks for drivers working at Stevens Transportation
- Health care (Medical, vision & dental insurance)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K saving plan
- Paid holidays
- Emergency Driver Assistance Fund
- On-site Driver’s Lounge
- Rider Program
- Lay over pay
- Stop over and detention pay
Stevens Transportation Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- At least 22 years old
- At least 3 years of verifiable employment, self-employment, or unemployment
- All military experience must be verifiable if discharged within the past 3 years
- Good references from past employers
- Must be able to meet all DOT drug screens, road tests, and legal qualifications
- No D.U.I or D.W.I. in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving citations in the last 3 years
- No more than 4 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No major preventable accidents within the last 12 months or 2 in the last 3 years
- No current probation or parole
Stevens Transportation Hiring Areas
Stevens Transportation hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Stevens Transportation Equipment
The fleet consists of tractors and trailers, of latest models of freightliner, Peterbilt and Kenworth models. Some vehicles are of Utility also.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Training facilities are located in Dallas, Texas complete with classrooms, driving tracks and specialized equipment. Orientation runs from Sunday to Thursday each week, with paid meals, lodging and transportation.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.