Trucking Jobs Available At TMC Transportation
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by TMC Transportation:
- OTR (Experienced/Inexperienced)
- Owner Operator
TMC Transportation Pay Scale
Option 1 (Percentage Pay)
This option pays you a percentage of what the company is paid by the shipper to haul their load. Percentage rates start at 26% for Recent Graduates and 27% for experienced drivers. Percentage rates go as high as 34%. Drivers with 1 year of service with TMC are guaranteed a base percentage of 26%. Drivers with 2 or more years of service with TMC are guaranteed a base percentage of 27%.
Option 2 (Mileage Pay)
For drivers who prefer to be paid based on the number of miles they run TMC offers the following:
|Recent Graduates||Experienced Drivers|
|$.40 per mile to start||$.42 per mile to start|
|$.42 per mile at 6 months||$.43 per mile at 12 months|
|$.43 per mile at 12 months||$.44 per mile at 24 months|
|$.44 per mile at 24 months||$.45 per mile at 36 months|
|$.45 per mile at 36 months||$.46 per mile at 48 months|
|$.46 per mile at 48 months|
Additional Perks for drivers working at TMC Transportation
- Health care plan (with family)
- Flexible spending account
- Rider program
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Up to a $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Tarp pay
- Breakdown pay
- Layover pay
- Referral bonuses
- Stop pay
- Toll & Scale passes
- Detention pay
- Borough pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Over-dimensional load pay
- Vacation pay
- Paid training and apprenticeships
TMC Transportation Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Have recent verifiable driving experience or recent completion of a qualified truck driving school
- Have a valid class “A” CDL
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Pass a DOT physical, or provide your own that has been completed in last six months
- Pass drug screen
- Need hazmat endorsement, passport or pass card, and TWIC card within 30 days of hire
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 5 years
- No DWI/DUI convictions in the 10 years
- No drug convictions in the last 10 years
- No felony convictions in the last 10 years
- No reckless driving convictions in the last 5 years
TMC Transportation Hiring Areas
The hiring area for TMC changes on an as needed basis, but TMC generally hires from the Eastern Half of the United States, excluding Florida.
TMC Transportation hires drivers out of following states:
Alabama,Arkansas,Connecticut,Delaware,GeorgiaI,llinois,Indiana,Iowa,Kansas,Kentucky,Louisiana,Maryland,Massachusetts,Michigan,MinnesotaMississippi,Missouri,Nebraska,NewJersey,NewYork NorthCarolina,Ohio,Oklahoma,Pennsylvania,RhodeIsland,SouthCarolina,Tennessee,Texas,West Virginia, Virginia and Wisconsin.
TMC Transportation Equipment
TMC’s fleet is based on more than 2000 trucks and 3000 trailers, of late model Peterbilt and Kenworth, accompanied by a range of air-ride, spread-axle aluminum and steel trailers.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
TMC Transportation Orientation Process
New hire orientation is conducted in Des Moines, IA.
Apprentice Driver (those who attend the two-week orientation) pay is $500 upon completion of the first week of orientation, $500 upon completion of the second week of orientation, and $500 for each week while you are on the road with a Quality Driver Trainer.
Eval Driver (those who attend the 3-5 day orientation) pay is $100 per day upon completion of orientation. If you are scheduled to go on the road with a Quality Driver Trainer then you will be paid $100 per day based on Monday – Friday. Payroll runs one week behind and payday is every Friday.
Lodging and lunch is provided during your orientation stay. Breakfast and evening meals are up to the individual.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.