Trucking Jobs Available At Werner Enterprises
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Werner Enterprises:
- Company drivers
- Owner operators
Werner Enterprises Pay Scale
Werner Enterprises decides the mile based pay scale on the basis of driver’s experience and performance. In addition, rates per miles can be revised from time to time.
- Company drivers: Drivers get an average of 1150 miles per week, with a pay rate starting from $1.45 per mile.
- Owner operators: The owner operators are paid as per below rate:
|Line haul Miles||Rate Per Loaded Miles|
On-service deadhead (empty) miles are paid as $0.80 per mile. Carrier also guarantees $0.92 per mile minimum pay for all paid miles run in any calendar quarter.
Additional Perks for drivers working at Werner Enterprises
- Basic life insurance
- Optional Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Onsite Fitness Facilities
- Onsite Recreation Facilities
- Rider and pet programs
- Sign on bonuses
- Stop over pay
- Detention pay
Werner Enterprises Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Have a valid CDL Class A (HAZMAT not required but encouraged)
- Be at least 21 years’ old
- Meet DOT requirements and pass a DOT physical, which includes substance screening
- Have a safe driving record
- Have good work history
- Be able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
Werner Enterprises Hiring Areas
Werner Enterprises hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Werner Enterprises Equipment
The company has a fleet of more than 8000 trucks and 24000 trailers of latest models of Freightliner, Peterbilt and International.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Werner Enterprises Orientation Process
Both students and experienced drivers are paid for 3 days orientation. Bus transportation and lodging are provided for all drivers.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.