Trucking Jobs Available At West Side Transport
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by West Side Transport:
- Company Drivers
- Owner operators
West Side Transport Pay Scale
The company pays by the mile with drivers being paid every Friday.
- Regional: Pay is Up to $70,000 annually, with $1,000 week MINIMUM Pay.
- Local: Pay is Up to $60,000 annually, plus per mile pay with additional range/short haul pay
- OTR: $.35 to $.43/mile depending on experience. Additional $.10 to $.13 per mile in accessorial pay.
- 0 to 6 months experience – Eligible for $1,000/week minimum Pay Commitment.
- 7 to 12 months experience – Eligible for $1,100/week minimum Pay Commitment.
- 13+ months experience – Eligible for $1,200/week minimum Pay Commitment.
- Dedicated: Pay is Up to $70,000 annually. Plus, per-mile pay with short haul pay
Base pay is $0.35-0.43 cpm (based on experience)
- 0-6 months of experiences = potential $900/week minimum pay
- 7-12 months of experience = potential $1,000/week minimum pay
- 13 months or more of experience = potential $1,100/week minimum pay
Additional Perks for drivers working at West Side Transport
- Weekly Pay – paid every Friday
- Monthly Bonus – Fuel, Mileage, and Safety
- Paid Time off Bonus
- Dog Policy
- Driver Referrals
- Company Facilities – 24-hour access
- No Contracts
- Rider- Policy – wife, kids, friends or family
- Driver Mentor Program
- Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match
- Paid vacations
- Stop Pay
- Layover Pay
- Trailer Reposition Pay
- Detention Pay
- Breakdown Pay
West Side Transport Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License.
- Minimum Experience recent driving school graduates
- Pass pre-employment drug screening, physical, and job task analysis.
- Complete pre-employment interviewing procedures and driver orientation sessions.
- Ability to perform simple math calculations with mental ability to handle and read receipts, maps, signs and maintain logs and records.
- Ability to operate vehicle safety and control systems.
- Ability to communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection, maintenance, and load securing.
West Side Transport Hiring Areas
West Side Transport hires drivers out of all the 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
West Side Transport Equipment
The fleet of West Side Transport consists of over 500 tractors and 2100 trailers of Freightliner, International and Volvo models.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
West Side Transport Orientation Process
The orientation lasts for 4 days, where meals, lodging and transportation are provided.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.