Trucking Jobs Available At Western Express
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by Western Express:
- Company Drivers (Dry Vans, Flatbed)
- Owner operators
- Company Drivers (Dry Van, Flatbed)
Up to $75,000+ ANNUALLY for driver trainers (Dry Van)
Up to $65,000/yr or more on all practical miles (Flatbed)
Up to $130,000+ ANNUALLY SPLIT
Up to $65,000/yr. or more each
- Owner operators
Up to $2.25 per mile average.
Up to $225,000+ ANNUALLY.
Weekly Take Home Potential: $1250-$1550, or More
Contracts Rates Up to $3.00 CPM – Average $1.45-$1.85 with some lanes over $3.00
Additional Perks for drivers working at Western Express
- Rider policy
- Priority Home Time
- Lots of Miles
- Medical, dental, vision
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- OTR trucks feature FREE DIRECTV with a 24″ Flat screen TV & DVR with HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and the NFL Sunday Ticket & more
- TripPak app
- Pet Policy
- 401K plan
- Top Pay
- New Tarp Pay
- layover pay
- oversize pay
- Fuel Surcharge Paid on All Loaded Miles
- EFS Card Fuel Discounts
- Paid Tolls and Assistance with Permits, Plates, and Tags
Western Express Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Must possess a Class-A CDL
- Must have 3 months of OTR driving experience
- Acceptable MVR
- Must pass a DOT drug test
- Must have a current or can pass DOT physical
- No prior drug and alcohol positives ever
For experienced drivers:
- Must have 3 months verifiable OTR experience
- Under 3 months will be trained with professional certified driver trainers
Western Express Hiring Areas
Western Express hires drivers out of all the 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
Western Express Equipment
The fleet of Western Express consists of over 2500 tractors and 6500 trailers of latest Freightliner models.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
Western Express Orientation Process
Orientation for Van drivers is 2 days, and orientation for Flatbed drivers is 2 days, plus 3 days of load securement training. Orientation is held weekly, Sunday through Thursday at these locations:
- Nashville, TN (WENA)
7135 Centennial Place
Nashville, Tn. 37209
- Bethlehem, Pa (WEBEPA)
2925 Schoenersville Rd.
Bethlehem, Pa. 18017
- Fontana, Ca (WEFO)
15521 Slover Ave.
Fontana, Ca. 92335
Transportation, lodging and meals are provided.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.