Hiring CDL-A Local Truck Drivers.
Hiring CDL-A Trucks Drivers- Local Delivery Combination Route
About the Role
- Local Combination Drivers are responsible for delivering our products to small and large retailers on a set route.
- They will manually unload their trucks using a hand dolly or electric pallet jack, build rapport with our customers, and stock shelves and coolers as requested by the customer.
- No previous experience is required and Drivers will receive hands-on training upon hire.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 5:00am until route is finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local routes
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay beginning at $29.00 per hour
- Benefits, subject to eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and would rather be off your truck than sitting behind the wheel. You enjoy staying active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Please apply now if you are the person we’re searching for!
This position could utilize the following equipment: Tractor Trailer - Semi - Pup Trailer - Box Truck - 28 ft Trailer - 32 ft Trailer - 53 ft Trailer - Delivery Truck - Side Load - Side Bay - Trailer with lift gate - pallet jack - hand truck - dolly
This position could include: Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver’s License
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License A (CDL A)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled