Class- A CDL Regional & Dedicated Truck Driver | Drop & Hook.
- Onsite Showers
- Driver's Room with coffee
- Tractor /Trailer Shop on property
- 24/7 availability to dispatch
- Parking for personal vehicles
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Currently must have or be willing to obtain a TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years
- High Value, Low Cost Options; Click Here to find out more
- Dental/Vision, Basic Life/Voluntary Life
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Match & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- Drive-in comfort in assigned newer model trucks
- Steady work, Stable full-time position
- Paid Time Off
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Montgomery Southern Logistics, an affiliate of Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!