Hiring: CDL-A Drivers • $500 Referral Bonus • $31.71 - $36.71 Hourly!.
Delta, OH to O'Hare, IL - FT (Sun-Thu)
Tenstreet Job ID: 161056
$31.71 - $36.71 Per Hour | Off Friday & Saturday! Extra $400 B-Weekly!
Starting Pay: $31.71 - $36.71 Per Hour* |You will be paid for all drive and on duty time!
Schedule: Delta, OH to O'Hare, IL - FT (Sun-Thu) | Off Friday & Saturday! Extra $400 B-Weekly!
Days On: Sunday - Thursday, Extended Layover on Mondays
Days Off: Friday and Saturday
Start Times: 8:40 PM / 8:40 PM (Sunday)
End Times: 8:50 AM / 8:50 AM (Tuesday)
Hours Per Trip: 11.33
Hours Per Week: 45.32
Extra $200 Per Extended Layover Pay, Where Applicable
*$26.60 + $5.00 in Weekend Differential Pay (0001 Friday to 2359 Sunday or on any of the 10 Federal Holidays) + $5.11 in Benefit Pay (paid up to 40 hours per week) - Benefit Pay is used to offset monthly health insurance premiums. If you do not take company insurance and provide proof of other sufficient coverage, the Benefit Pay will be added to your wages.
Experience / Background:
- Class A CDL is required
- No DUI in the last five years
- At least 12 months of VERIFIABLE tractor trailer driving experience
- Must be registered with the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse (full query to be run prior to road test)
Perks and Benefits:
- Paid vacation after one (1) year (retain vacation date if coming from another mail carrier with no break in service)
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Internal transfer program after 30 days
- $5 weekend differential (Fri-Sun)
- $500 referral bonus (paid after referred driver is hired and completes one trip)
- Direct deposit
- 401(k) available
- Auto and Home Insurance Discounts
- Benefits after 30 days (spouse and family coverage available) – medical, dental, and vision
- Supplemental coverages available (STD, LTD, cancer, hospital, accident, life, and critical illness)
- Health Spending Account
Please reference this Job ID #: 161056
10 Roads Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.