Solo & Team Flatbed Owner Operators | Earn 70% - 75% of Line Haul!.
Solo & Team Flatbed Owner Operators Needed | Earn 70% - 75% of Line Haul! | 100% FSC
Owner Operator truck drivers will feel right at home with Baggett. With consistent freight, minimal deductions and excellent support on the road, Baggett will work to ensure your success. We use flatbed and stepdeck trailers, hauling an assortment of specialized freight across the United States.
- 70% of Line Haul with our trailer - 75% with your own
- Home Time: Out 10 -12 Days, Home for 3-4 Days
- 100% Fuel Surcharge
- $2,000 Sign on Bonus paid out quickly
- Monthly Safety Bonus - 2% of total linehaul paid to the truck
- Minimal Deductions
- Fuel Card with discounts at all major providers
- National Tire Discounts
- Convenient Service Options with select providers
- UTBA Benefits available through settlement deductions
- Cargo and Liability Insurance provided at no cost
- No Trailer Rental Fees
- No Fees for E-logs
- Plate and Insurances available or use your own
- Transflo for paperwork
- We track and process fuel tax for you
- ElitePass optional
- Rider Policy
- Pets welcome
Baggett Transportation Company was founded by Jess Baggett in Birmingham in 1928, as a local carrier hauling dynamite for area coal companies. In the mid 1930’s, William Sellers joined Mr. Baggett, and acquired a small interest in his company. During WWII, the Department of War called on Baggett to help in the movement of munitions. During this time, Mr. Sellers assumed full ownership of Baggett—and gradually expanded our scope into a major transportation company. In addition to transporting explosives and munitions for commercial shippers and the re-named Department of Defense, Baggett served the LTL business within the State of Alabama and other areas of the Southeastern United States. In 1976, we sold our LTL business and became a truckload carrier—focusing our services on the Department of Defense, and commercial shippers. Now in our third generation of family ownership, Baggett today remains true to the same business principles Mr. Sellers practiced in building this company — while upholding a steadfast commitment to investing in the services and technologies we need to take us into the next generation, and beyond.