Hiring Class A Flatbed Solo and Team Drivers! • Run at 72 MPH.
Seeking Solo and Team CDL-A Flatbed Drivers!
At Baggett we’re committed to treating Drivers right! Which means hiring Drivers and supporting them with the resources they need to succeed. Come join Baggett where you’ll feel right at home with consistent freight and excellent support on the road. Dispatch will work to keep you in preferred lanes and get you consistent home time. We use dry van, flatbed, and step deck trailers, hauling an assortment of specialized freight across the United States.
- 28% of line haul for Company Solo Drivers
- 30% line haul or 35% with DOD Clearance for Company Team Drivers
- Average pay is over $.65 CPM
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus - Paid out quickly
- Home Time: Out 10 -12 Days, Home for 3-4 Days
- Trucks run 72 mph
- Safety bonus - $250.00 monthly for Company drivers
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision & additional insurances on your 31st day!
- 401(k) with company match
- 1 week vacation after 6 months
- Rider and Pets welcome – No Fee, No Waiting
- Lease Purchase option available
**Must be 25 yrs old and have 1 year Class A experience driving Regional or OTR! (We accept Military exp)
Baggett Transportation Company was founded by Jess Baggett in Birmingham in 1928, as a local carrier hauling dynamite for area coal companies. In the mid 1930’s, William Sellers joined Mr. Baggett, and acquired a small interest in his company. During WWII, the Department of War called on Baggett to help in the movement of munitions. During this time, Mr. Sellers assumed full ownership of Baggett—and gradually expanded our scope into a major transportation company. In addition to transporting explosives and munitions for commercial shippers and the re-named Department of Defense, Baggett served the LTL business within the State of Alabama and other areas of the Southeastern United States. In 1976, we sold our LTL business and became a truckload carrier—focusing our services on the Department of Defense, and commercial shippers. Now in our third generation of family ownership, Baggett today remains true to the same business principles Mr. Sellers practiced in building this company — while upholding a steadfast commitment to investing in the services and technologies we need to take us into the next generation, and beyond.