CDL B Local Delivery Driver - Full Time & Seasonal Opportunities!!. H - Hazardous Materials Endorsement. Pay:
PostingYour New Career, Delivered!
- Now offering sign-on bonus of $10,000
- Endorsements reimbursed
- Opportunities for any lifestyle - full time, part time, seasonal, seasonal with benefits - Apply Now!
Hot Job, Cool Benefits!
AmeriGas, the nation's largest propane distributor, has immediate openings for safety-minded, customer-focused Delivery Representatives at a location near you!
Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for an energetic and customer service-oriented person to join us as a Delivery Representative.Responsibilities
As a local Delivery Representative, you will play a vital role in delivering propane to our customers while ensuring the highest standards of safety and customer service. Duties include, but are not limited to:
What's In It for You?
- Safely operate a propane delivery truck along provided delivery routes
- Filling residential and/or commercial bulk tanks with propane
- Delivering propane cylinders to commercial/industrial customers
- Perform all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all federal and state codes and regulations in addition to all AmeriGas Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures
- Consistent use of required Personal Protective Equipment
- Depending on fluctuating needs, work 8 to 12-hour shifts
Home every day
$10,000 sign-on bonus
Ongoing safety incentives
Career advancement opportunities and annual performance reviews
$1,000 employee referral program
Year-round medical coverage available as well as:
401k with company match, propane discount year-round, paid holidays and paid vacationRequirements
All Delivery Representatives should have a valid class A or B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements
Acceptable driving record
Satisfactory completion of a DOT physical, drug test and background check
Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.