Super T Transport Solo Company Driver Trucking Job.
Super T Transport is hiring CDL A OTR Refrigerated Drivers!
As a driver for Super T you will haul refrigerated goods throughout the Lower 48 of the United States. Super T Transport focuses on paying competitively, providing reliable home time, and offering great benefits. We are proud to serve some of the largest food distributors across the U.S. Come join the family today!
- Base pay is based off prior experience and a safe driving record
- CPM $.10 of the CPM is paid as per diem (Ex $0.50 = .40 taxed + .10 per diem)
- 0-6 months .45-.50 $60,000+
- 1 – 4 years: .52-.56 $65,000+
- 5+ years: ..56-.60 $75,000+
- 10+ years .60-.66 $85,000+
- Average of 3,000 miles weekly
- Bonuses are in addition to, not part of, your CPM
- PTO is in addition to, not part of, CPM
- .10 premium on loads that are 400-1,000 miles
- Stop Pay: $20
- Layover: $175 per 24 hours
- Detention: $20/hour after 3 hours
- Weather/road closure pay
- Breakdown pay
- Paid practical miles, loaded and unloaded
- Referral bonus (.01 on all the referred driver's miles) Safety Bonus ($.0125 CPM)
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits beginning the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment through Pacific Source
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy (additional coverage available for purchase)
- 401K with 4% company match (100% vested once you start contributing!)
- Paid Time Off – 7 days after 1 year, 14 days after 2 years, 3 weeks after 3 years along with rollover and payout options
- Paid training: $100 per day for 6 weeks then CPM kicks in
- Perks: Love's Fuel Network, Terminal services with full-service amenities
- Rider program: pet and passenger (Age limit of 10 years - approval required)
- Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Flexible Home Time: Home every 7-14 days with flexible 1.5-3 days at home
- Route: Throughout the Lower 48 of the United States. Lanes are typically planned "out and back." We can run you how you like to run.
- Level of touch: 99% No touch freight
- 50% drop and hook (will vary by lane)
- Freightliner Cascadias: 2020 and newer
- Governed at 67 on the cruise and 65 on the pedal
- 13-speed manual transmission or automatic with amenities including:
- 2,000 Watt inverter
- Bunk heater
- Optimized Idle
- XM Radio
- Double bunks
- Spare Tire
- Rack for load locks
- Must have Class A CDL
- Training offered for less than 1 year experience
- 6 months reefer experience preferred
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs and squat to 48 inches.
- No disqualifying violations such as Reckless/Careless/Inattentive, Excessive Speed (15+), DUI in the last 3 years
What you'll love about us:
- small friendly dispatch
- year round, contracted freight
- 24/7 dispatch
- drop and hook
- world class technicians
- well maintained equipment
- benefits including paid time off and 401K
At Super T Transport, our drivers work with dispatch to ensure the safe and timely delivery of our customer's refrigerated and dry freight. We are a refrigerated trucking company operating across the United States. Our drivers are out 7-14 days and enjoy flexible and consistent home time. We offer small fleet size to ensure dispatch is helpful and attentive. We have contracted, year round freight, as well as drop and hook opportunities to maximize miles and home time for our drivers. We also offer a full benefits package including Paid Time Off, XM Radio, competitive pay, bonuses, new well maintained equipment, and a family environment. Just take a look at what our drivers have to say!
"Amazing company!! Definitely setting the standard! They offer so much and miles are great! Home every week and still do over 3k a week so pay is great!! Hopefully one day I can get into one of the 13 speeds!"
Tearyn Glass / April 14, 2022
"This has been the best experience I’ve ever had in a trucking company:) super this awesome I recommend applying don’t look any further hit tha apply button , the staff are amazing up in Idaho the recruiting team is honest , dispatchers , and they know you by your name I made a great choice. Thank ya super t transport for this experience"
- Cowboy Angel / December 15, 2021
Super T Transport, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Super T Transport, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Super T Transport, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Super T Transport, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.