Crane Freight & Cartage Now Partnering With Owner Operators!.
Why Crane Freight? We offer:
- 28 terminals across the country
- 24/7/365 dispatch support and assistance
- High % of Drop and Hook
- All dispatch miles loaded or empty paid at the same rate.
- Fuel surcharge paid on all dispatched miles.
- Pre-pass and Toll Pass at no cost
- Truck insurance, Base plate, and Permit programs available
- Weekly Settlement via EFS Card
- Online system for settlements- see it before it settles.
- Multiple Fuel Discount Programs
- Company Sponsored Insurance Program
- Transition Assistance program
- Forward facing (outward) camera
- No Cost Electronic Log Program
- Orientation- 95% online, anything that can’t be done online will be sent via mail.
- Current CDL & medical card
- 1 Year of OTR verifiable Tractor Trailer experience
- Good MVR & Accident record
- DOT regulations & CSA program compliant
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance or TWIC card.
- Self-Certified CDL with State DMV
To qualify with Crane Freight and Cartage, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A license.
- Must have a valid social security number.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States
- Must have 2 or less moving violations or accidents in the last 3 years.
- License have not been suspended or revoked in the last 3 years.
- No conviction for DUI or DWI in the last 7 years
- We evaluate PSP results in the decision-making process.
Move Your Career in The Right Direction and Drive4Crane!