Hiring Local CDL-A Drivers in Rogers, MN!.
MedTrans is Medline's private fleet of professional drivers that delivers our lifesaving medical products directly to both commercial and residential customers. Our fleet consists of 1,500+ trucks that feature newer equipment. We manage a network of over 50 distribution centers nationally and provide 1-day shipping to 95% of the United States.
The Driver is responsible for operating a Class A vehicle to transport life-saving medical products to our local customers. The Driver plays a critical role in building positive relationships with our customers by ensuring timely, accurate, and safe deliveries.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Start time: 11 PM
- Load and secure product from the Medline Facility into a truck.
- Safely operate a Class A vehicle between the Medline Facility and multiple customer destinations on a delivery route. Abide by Medline’s safety regulations, including wearing safety equipment where needed, performing safety checks, etc.
- Unload and deliver product at our customer facilities, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Provide in-person support to the customer – addressing their questions and needs and providing appropriate documentation upon delivery.
- Communicate with dispatching team regarding necessary adjustments to delivery route or schedule in order to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintain a travel and cargo log in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company policy.
- Perform inspection of vehicle to ensure safe operation and sufficient fuel levels for continued vehicle use.
Relevant Work Experience
- One year of Class A Driving Experience
- One year of Touch Freight Experience (offloading 6-8 deliveries per shift)
- Current/valid CDLA and DOT medical card
- 21 years of age or older
High school diploma or equivalent
What can you expect when you’re on board?
- Starting pay $31.00/Hourly
- $3000 Sign-On Bonus
- Our drivers are home daily with our local routes – we care about work-life balance
- New and updated trucks and equipment
- Affordable medical, dental, vision & Rx plan
- Generous paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Safety is our #1 priority