Trucking Jobs Available At US Xpress
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by US Xpress:
- Company drivers
- Team Drivers
- Lease purchase
- Owner operator
US Xpress Pay Scale
- Company drivers
- Dedicated: up to $75,000 annually
- Regional: up to $65,000 annual salary & pay increase as per experience
- OTR: up to $80,000 Annual Salary and $.05 Pay Increase for Safe Drivers
- Team Drivers: Up to 55 CPM plus a 22 CPM monthly mileage bonus. Drivers can avail an additional 5 CPM bonus if they choose to stay out more than 45 days, and they are looking at an industry leading 82 CPM! Plus, they could earn 4 pay increases in the first year.
- Lease purchase: Up to $175,000/year
- Owner operator: Up to $200,000/year
Additional Perks for drivers working at US Xpress
- sign-on bonuses
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Advanced rate of pay for Veterans
- 401k Match
- Completion Bonus
- Deferred payments
- Warranty up to 550,000 miles
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- Paid base plates and permits
- Weekly Settlements
- EZ Pass and Pre-Pass
- ATBS Business Services
- No trailer rental fee
- Layover pay
- Extra pick-up/drop pay
- Detention pay
- Retention pay
- Per diem pay
- Driver referral bonus
US Xpress Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- 21 years or older
- Must have Class A CDL License
- 1 year OTR Experience (For Lease)
- Must pass a D.O.T. physical
- To qualify as an independent contractor / owner operator, you must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable over-the-road (OTR) experience
- Must have an acceptable safety performance history
US Xpress Hiring Areas
US Xpress hires drivers out of all the 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
US Xpress Equipment
The fleet of US Xpress consists of over 7500 tractors and 20,000 trailers of Freightliner, Peterbilt and International models.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
US Xpress Orientation Process
Orientation, held twice a week in multiple locations across the country lasts three full days, and upon hire, drivers are paid between $58 and $66 a day depending on location with $50 automatically advanced on their fuel card. Lodging and transportation is provided by the company.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.