Trucking Jobs Available At US Truck
Identified through company’s own website and other reliable online resources, following truck driving jobs are offered by US Truck:
- Company drivers
- Owner operators
US Truck Pay Scale
- Company drivers: Annual salary up to $38,284 (starting).
Truck Driver – Hourly: About $19 – $28 hourly
OTR Driver – Hourly: About $5 – $5 hourly
- Owner operators:
|Miles||Pay Per mile|
In addition to pay rates below, 0.19 FSC (effective 1/02/16-1/08/17 – Subject to change) is also paid.
Additional Perks for drivers working at US Truck
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible home time options
- 401K + Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Pets welcome
- Scale Bypass Technology
- Paid vacation grows with experience
- Sign on bonuses
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited,
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit
- Company provided fuel card
- fuel discounts
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program
- Occupational Collision
- Non-Trucking Bobtail $6.46/Week
- Cargo and Liability
- Loyalty & referral bonuses
US Truck Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Minimum 22 years of age
- No positive drug or alcohol test
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License.
- No more than 1 moving violation, within one year
- No DOT major violations within the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Able to pass a DOT physical examination and drug screen
- Recent verifiable satisfactory work history
- Subject to background investigation
US Truck Hiring Areas
US Truck hires drivers out of all 48 states:
AL / AR / AZ / CA / CO / CT / DE / FL / GA / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME / MD / MA / MI / MN / MS / MO / MT / NE / ND / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC / ND / OH / OK / OR / PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA / WV / WI / WY.
US Truck Equipment
The company has a fleet of more than 2000 trucks and 6000 trailers of Freightliner, Kenworth and International latest models.
Freightliner Peterbilt International Kenworth Volvo Mack
US Truck Orientation Process
Orientation lasts for 3.5 days, starting Mondays in Van Buren, AR; Vandalia, OH; Atlanta, GA and West Memphis, AR. The recruiter will arrange for your transportation to the site. Please arrive early at the bus station. Hotel accommodations are double occupancy; upgrades are available. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Do you like our reviews?
If yes then please contribute.
Visit our trucking company review directory. Locate the trucking companies you have worked for in the past and submit your own review.
C’mon —- Do it….. Help us out and help out your fellow driver by submitting your honest feedback from your past experiences.